Canadian Citizenship Preparation Test 28
1. What is the symbol on Toonie?
2. Who led thousands of Loyalist into Canada in 1776?
3. What is Canada's National Anthem?
4. Who invented basketball?
5. Who is Joseph-Armand Bombardier?
6. When is Dominion Day?
7. What does NATO stand for?
8. Who was known as “the greatest living Canadian”?
9. What do we do in Remembrance Day?
10. Whose portrait is on the $5 bill?
11. What is La Francophonie?
12. What is the presumption of innocence?
13. 'You must have adequate knowledge of English or French to become a Canadian citizen.' Who can exempt from this requirement?
14. How many people speak English as first language?
15. Who are the Acadians?
16. Can we question the police about their service or conduct?
17. Which province has its own time zone?
18. Where did the "Loyalists" settle in when the American Revolution happened?
19. Where is St. Croix Island located at in present-day?
20 What do Canadians wear on Remembrance Day?