Canadian Citizenship Preparation Test 27
1. Whose portrait is on the $5 bill??
2. Where did 'O Canada' first sing?
3. What is the capital of Alberta?
4. How many people speak French as first language?
5. What kind of documents you need to bring to the polling station on election day?
6. When did the term First Nations begin to be used?
7. What is GATT stand for?
8. What can you do if you do not get a voter information card?
9. Which oceans line across Canada's frontiers?
10. What are the five Great Lakes?
11. Which group of native peoples preserved fish by drying and smoking?
12. What is the presumption of innocence?
13. What is the purpose of Canada's honours system?
14. Who was Tom Thompson?
15. Who was Jean-Paul Riopelle?
16. The old Province of Canada was split into two new provinces, what are they?
17. Which group of native peoples were famers and hunters?
18. Who invented the worldwide system of standard time zones?
19. Who was captured by Canadian Corps in April 1917, securing the Canadians' reputation for valour as the "shock troops of the British Empire"?
20. Who was Rick Hansen?