Canadian Citizenship Preparation Test 22
1. What is the capital of Prince Edward Island?
2. Who is above the law?
3. Whose portrait is on the $10 bill?
4. When was the Great Depression?
5. Which province is the only officially bilingual province?
6. What are the three main types of industries in Canada?
7. What is the Canada Health Act for?
8. Who is Alexander Graham Bell?
9. Who is Sir Sandford Fleming?
10. who responsible for the First Nations reserves?
11. Who were the outstanding leaders that built a French Empire in North America?
12. Who selects Prime Minister?
13. What is OPP?
14. What is the last line of 'O Canada'?
15. What is the National Winter Sport?
16. Which province belong to the West Coast?
17. Why the Canadian Symbols are so important to us?
18. Who is Donovan Bailey?
19. What will Canadians wear on Remembrance Day?
20. What are the official languages in Canada?