Canadian Citizenship Preparation Test 23
1. When is Remembrance Day?
2. Who is Chantal Petitclerc?
3. What is Federalism?
4. What are not included in the Great Charter of Freedoms?
5. When did the Quiet Revolution happen?
6. The Centre Block of Parliament Buildings was destroyed by an accidental fire in ______ and rebuilt in _______.
7. Which are the responsibilities of federal government?
8. When did the North West Mounted Police establish?
9. Every citizen has the responsibility to vote in provincial and local elections only.
10. Why did the first explorers call the native peoples as Indians?
11. There are two levels of government, what are they?
12. Who was the founder of Women's Suffrage Movement?
13. What is the nickname of the nurses who served in the Royal Canadian Army Medical Corps?
14. What is the Group of Seven?
15. Which province has the largest French-speaking population in Canada?
16. What can you do if you cannot vote an election day?
17. When did British North America Act passed?
18. Which native peoples were hunter-gatherers?
19. Who burned down the White House and other public building in Washinton DC in 1814 as retaliation?
20. What RCN stands for?