Canadian Citizenship Preparation Test 26
1. Who scored the winning goal for Canada in the Canada-Soviet Summit Series?
2. Where did the "Loyalists" settle in when the American Revolution happened?
3. Which province is Canada's main financial centre?
4. Which Act allowed religious freedom for Catholics and permitted them to hold public office in Province of Quebec?
5. What does 'A mari usque ad mare' mean?
6. Who is the greatest hockey player and played for the Edmonton Oilers?
7. When did Magna Carta sign?
8. How many people speak English as a first language?
9. Who is Emily Carr?
10. When did the British Parliament abolished slavery throughout the Empire?
11. What did we call the people loyal to the Crown?
12. Who led an armed uprising and seized Fort Garry in 1869?
13. How many provinces and territories do Canada has?
14. What is the first two lines of 'O Canada'?
15. When is Canada Day?
16. Which sport is Canada's official summer sport?
17. Who supported British soldiers in Canada's defence America in year 1812?
18. What is the noble way to contribute to Canada?
19. What is the national motto?
20 Who was the key architect of Confederation from Quebec?