Canadian Citizenship Preparation Test 24
1. What is the Okanagan Valley famous for?
2. When did the Canadian flag first raise?
3. Who is the world champion wheelchair racer and Paralympic gold medallist?
4. Which province is officially bilingual province?
5. What does the symbol 'coat of arms' contain?
6. Who establish the Clarkson Cup in the National Hockey League?
7. What do we call official awards in Canada?
8. The effort by women to achieve the right to vote is known as ________.
9. Canada is the __________ largest country on earth.
10. What is Francophone?
11. Who is Joseph-Armand Bombardier?
12. Where do most Inuit live?
13. Who were Fathers of Confederation?
14. When is Dominion Day?
15. When did Arctic Islands (to N.W.T) join into the Dominion?
16. Who invented basketball?
17. Who captured Detroit but was killed while defending against an American attack at Queenston Heights?
18. Which province is the largest producer of grains and oilseeds?
19. Who are candidates?
20. Which act granted to the Canadas, for the first time, legislative assemblies elected by the people?